The lessons started!

I'm so pleased to see that families and friends of our students have visited the blog and I would like to invite you all to check the posts daily. lots of exciting stuff coming.
Today we had such a busy morning. Lessons started soon after breakfast and lasted from 9am to 10.30. After that, a 30 minute break time gave the children yet another chance to make new friends and have some fun.
We then went on to do the most exciting part of the teaching day. All children were allocated their class teachers and class names and had their first lesson with the class teachers. just have a look at what they were doing:

Birmingham class taught by Magda















London class and their teacher Fermin

Worcester class with Emily


Edinburgh taught by Laura

















Alberto in action with his class, Leeds


Manchester working hard with Helen

Comments

  1. Hello to my Carlotta,
    you look very happy ;-)
    Lots of greetings and a big hug, yours Mummy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Charly, how are you doing? I`m fine. Do you like it at school? I hope you will have a lot of fun in the two weeks.Big hug your Luki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lotti and Jojo, so nice to see u there. Have great fun and enjoy your time!
    Tina and Lilly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello jojo! How are you? I'm fine. My journey was very very nice. I will tell you when you're back home.
    love you karli

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment