Day In The Life of an Activity Leader: George

 Day In The Life of an Activity Leader: George

7:30am - Time to wake up the students!


 8:00am - Breakfast time with Miriam.


8:30am - Look who I found asleep! Tom was on night duty last night so was tired this morning.


9:00am - Time to plan our activities for the next week and prepare ourselves for excursion today.


10:30am - Time to meet Chris and the other Activity Leaders for a pre-excursion meeting.


11:00am - On the coach and leaving the school for Hever Castle, I was excited!


12:30pm - Lunch in the park at Hever Castle with James.


1:00pm - I got lost in the Yew Maze at Hever Castle and had to get help from the children!


1:30pm - Finally found the centre of the Yew Maze!


2:00pm - Timofey and I had a great time looking inside the Castle.


2:45pm - We found the water maze and a few of the other groups, Miriam was very happy to see us!


3:00pm - Tom and I got soaked by the students in the maze, we will never trust them again!


3:45pm - Home time! On the coach and bound for Woldingham.


5:00pm - The students are in lessons so its time for us Activity Leaders to relax and have a quick swim!


6:00pm - Dinner time with Kelly and Grace, it was a long day so I ate quite a lot...!


7:30pm - Tonight's evening activity - Film Night!


10:15pm - The students are asleep in bed and so am I....well, nearly.


Comments